For general questions or comments, please contact our Customer Service Department via the information below:
1338 S. Foothill Drive, Suite 201
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
phone: (877) 233-7036
- Natural Rugs® offers Free Shipping within the contiguous 48 states via UPS© ground. Larger rugs (8 x 10 or larger) will ship free via Xpress Global Systems. All rugs exceeding 14’ are considered oversize – a shipping surcharge of $150 applies.
- If a customer requires additional or unusual delivery methods, (Example: Island delivery) they may be liable for a delivery surcharge from the delivery agent. If you require in-house delivery, we are happy to quote the surcharge in advance of purchase. Please make your request to email@example.com or call our Customer Service Representatives at 877-233-7036.
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands will be subject to specific shipping charges. Please contact our Customer Service Department to set up a delivery.
- Because Natural Rugs® are custom made to order, most orders are ready for shipping within 7 to 10 business days after purchase. Please allow 3-7 additional business days for shipping. If your order is delayed, Natural Rugs® will notify you via email immediately.
- In some situations, items ordered on the same day may not arrive as one shipment. Larger items will require shipment via freight carrier and will have a separate timetable than smaller items.
- Rush delivery services are available for shipments within the contiguous 48 states at an additional charge. Please contact our Customer Service Department for more information regarding this service.
- If you experience any questions regarding your order, or if you would like to receive an order status update, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department by phone at (877) 233-7036 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The appropriate sales tax will be added to the total order price for customers shipping to California, Georgia, Kentucky, and Utah.
Damages & Returns
- For Visible Damage: If the packaging show visible signs of damage, open the item immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you.Then write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and the freight carriers copy of the delivery receipt.
- For Concealed Loss or Damage: As soon as possible after delivery, unpack and inspect your shipment. Should you discover concealed loss or damage, contact Natural Rugs immediately. We will contact the freight carrier to schedule an inspection within 15 days. Until you receive your inspection, please leave the containers and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage.
- Occasionally the freight carrier may not have an inspector examine the damaged freight. Instead the freight carrier may request that you do the inspection yourself and keep a written description should a claim be filed later.
- Please do not sign for items that are or may be damaged unless it is noted on the form. If you do not accept this merchandise due to damages, contact Natural Rugs® immediately and we will process a replacement order for you and handle all the dealings with the freight company.
- Remember, once you sign for the item or give permission to the freight carrier to leave the merchandise, you may be responsible for filing a claim with them if the merchandise has been damaged in shipping.